Join us for the “September Power Weekends” network promotion running throughout September featuring a carefully curated selection of themed games and a combined budget of €750,000!
September Power Weekends network promotion will run between 1st September 2023 at 00:01 CEST and 1st October 2023 at 23:59 CEST, only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays every week.
Daily prize pool per each Tournament: €50,000 Total prize pool per each week: €150,000
Every promotional week will include: 3x Daily Tournament, which will end daily at 23:59 CEST
DETAILED WEEKLY SCHEDULE
BIG BASS WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 1st September at 00:01 CEST until 3rd September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Bigger Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Bonanza – Keeping it Reel, Big Bass Amazon Xtreme
DOG HOUSE WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 8th September at 00:01 CEST until 10th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: The Dog House Multihold, The Dog House, The Dog House Megaways
Schedule: runs daily from 15th September at 00:01 CEST until 17th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Muertos Multiplier Megaways, Wild Wild Riches Megaways, Great Rhino Megaways
Schedule: runs daily from 22nd September at 00:01 CEST until 24th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Sweet Powernudge, Sweet Bonanza, Sugar Rush
Schedule: runs daily from 29th September at 00:01 CEST until 1st October 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Zeus vs Hades – Gods of War, Wisdom of Athena, Gates of Olympus
HOW IT WORKS
A player will be awarded points for every big qualifying win.
Every qualifying big win must be equal to or greater than the win multiplier in the point distribution table. A win multiplier is calculated as the total win divided by the total bet for each round.
A player places a €2 bet on any of the participating games and wins €200, The win multiplier of the qualifying bet is 100 (200/2=100) and the player will receive 500 points for a Sensational Win
HOW TO PLAY
1. A player must join /opt-in to any of the participating games
2. A player must place real money bets with a minimum stake on any participating game.
3. A player will receive points based on the in-game wins multiplier.
4. The higher the total value of the points received by the player for in-game wins multiplier, the higher the player’s score.
5. The prizes will be distributed to players based on the final score displayed on the in-game leaderboard by the end of each September Power Tournament
WHAT CAN PLAYERS WIN
• September Power Weekends daily prize pool: €50,000 across 2000 cash prizes
• Top daily prize: €10,000 in cash
• Win criteria: Challenges (Win Multiplier)